Stephen Morris, attorney and founder of Morris Law, LLC, grew up in Eatonton, Georgia, graduated from Morgan County High School, and has now made Madison, Georgia his permanent home.
Stephen graduated from Flagler College in St. Augustine, Florida, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Pre-Law and Political Science. While attending Flagler College, Stephen was an active member of the Student Judiciary Council and a member of the Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity. He earned his Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
After becoming a member of the Florida Bar, Stephen decided to return home to Morgan County to begin his legal career. Stephen began representing clients in Juvenile Court, Probate Court, Magistrate Court, Superior Court, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of Georgia in a wide variety of cases once he became a member of the State Bar of Georgia. He quickly became involved in various civic organizations, including serving as President of the Ocmulgee Bar Association.
After gaining years of valuable experience in the courtroom, Stephen opened his own practice, Morris Law, LLC, in June 2015. He continues representing clients in Morgan, Greene, Jasper, Putnam and Baldwin Counties in all areas of the law, specializing in criminal and family law.
- Ammons v. Clouds, 295 Ga. 225, 758 S.E.2d 282 (2014)
- Askew v. State, 326 Ga.App. 859, 755 S.E.2d 283 (2014)
- Brantley v. McMichael, 295 Ga. 42, 755 S.E.2d 741 (2014)
- Dion v. YSG Enterprises, Inc., S14A0798 (2014), Supreme Court of Georgia opinion)
- Lundy v. Lundy, A15A0122 (unpublished opinion from the Georgia Court of Appeals)
- Marshall v. McIntosh County, 327 Ga.App. 416, 759 S.E.2d 269 (2014)